· In my opinion, Monet used limited color in this image.
3. Le Parlement, Effet de Brouillard
· I see this picture as same as first one. I think he used limited color.
· He used analogous color schemes in this image. This schemes are often found in nature and are harmonious and pleasing to the eye.
· I see black, white, and grey. This picture gives me feel peaceful and comfortable. In the lake, two men are fishing peacefully.
4. Houses of Parliament, London
· This image looks he used limited color for sec but, few more seconds later I found out he used broad color in this picture.
· I am not sure what scheme he used in this picture, but I can see colors here as yellow, green, purple, white, and light red. I think this picture mixed well with warm and cool colors.
· This picture gives me feel anxious, scary, and I feel storm is coming soon. So I would say this particular picture gives me uncomfortable feeling.