Thursday, January 6, 2011

P1_post1

HELLO,
My name is SUNNY, I'm glad that I am taking 2D Graphic Design Class this quarter.
Also, this first assignment is very interesting and it is fun to find out about other classmates' personalities.
Please, have a look at what kind of personality sunny has. By the way, I don't quite agree with some parts, but have a look!


Openness to Experience/Intellect 30%

> I got 30% on this subject. I thought I am a pretty open minded person and I am not a strict person. I am a person that goes with the flow, haha.
         You are somewhat conventional.     
Conscientiousness 25%

> I agree with disorganized. I become really disorganized when I am extreamly tired or mad.
         You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.     
Extraversion 64%

> I strongly agree with this subject. I heard I am very friendly, fun loving, and talkative  from a lot of friends. So, I always take the role of ice breaker and leader at church retreat or do fun things with children at church. But, I can be a very quiet person. 
    
         You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.     
Agreeableness 57%

> I forgive people easily so people tend to think of me as an easy person or not straight forward person. I know that this type of personality is not so good but I can't help it when some kinds of situations come up to me I always am the same person as I always am. But, I am trying to be neither extremely forgiving nor irritable as my results say. 
      
         You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.     
Neuroticism 43%

> I am not sure about this one. I can be extreamly nervous or calm depends on what  kinds of situations I am in. But, I think I tend to be the most calm person among of my friends.
     
         You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.     

aBouT Me.

I am very outgoing and easy to talk to. So don't be afraid to talk to me, feel free to talk with sUnNy. I am from South Korea-- it's been almost 5 years since I moved. I could not speak any English when I first got here and my personality was totally different than it is now. I was very shy and depressed, but I guess I passed the difficult stage in my life.
I really enjoy meeting new people. Sometimes people call me hilarious sunny, haha.

p.s: I like taking pictures in the morning. These two pictures were taken early in the morning:) FRESH IN THE MORNING!

Nice meeting you guys all!!

4 comments:

  1. Sunny!!!!!! I think the result of the test pretty shows who really you are :)
    I really like the pictures, specially the angles Unfortunately I am not good at taking picture...so sad...
    -Solee Lim-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunny!
    I enjoyed reading your comments on your Extroversion result. For a person that considers themselves quiet, the ability to break ice in a conversation is most excellent. In my opinion the ice breaker is the hardest part of conversing with someone new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to meet you Sunny!!! I think it is always amazing when someone comes here from another country and manages to learn the (totally different) language and excel in life!!! I think I would be so scared to move to Korea and try to survive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like you on the nervous and calm answer. It all depends on what's happening. But I usually am a calm person

    ReplyDelete